AUTHOR’S NOTE (10/11/2019): This blog post has been edited to reflect a change of plans in regards to manner of publishing since I originally wrote this blog post. An updated blog post on the status of my hopefully soon-to-be-available eBook will be written tomorrow.
I shared some important news on Twitter a couple of days ago:
This is the first time I’ve written any kind of book, so this is something new and exciting for me. I have several updates to share regarding my soon-to-be-published eBook:
- The book will be published via PublishSpace, and will only be available in eBook form. Information about which eBook services will carry the book will be available at a later date.
- The title of the book will, in fact, be Lady in the Fast Lane.
- The book will be a multi-chapter novella, at least 20,000 words in length, not counting chapter headings, front matter, back matter, etc.
- The book will, in fact, be the first a forthcoming series of books titled The Chronicles of Vazkelt.
- There is no set date for the publishing of Lady in the Fast Lane, although I hope to have the book published sometime within the next few weeks.
- The book will be about a woman overcoming systematic misogyny to compete in the male-dominated field of automobile racing after a nearly five-year wartime ban on motorsports in her homeland was lifted.
Beyond that, I’m not going to publicly reveal more about my book until it’s completed and published. You can view The Chronicles of Vazkelt website here, and join The Chronicles of Vazkelt community on Reddit here.